Free Software Downloads
Stress Buster 1.2.0
check the available software downloads subcategories
|Company : ThreadBuilder
File download size: 2860 kb
License : Shareware
OS: WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP
Release date: 2005-06-03
Software Links:Homepage: software homepage
Download link: Download
Screenshot: View screenshot
related: ergonomic, ergonomics, rsi prevention, break reminder, timer, back pain, wrist pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, repetitive strain
Stress Buster 1.2.0 description
Ergonomic software, or break reminder software, designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and other computer related health problems. It runs quietly in the background, monitoring your activity and reminding you to take regular breaks. It is easy to install and requires very little setting up yet is extremely effective. Make Stress Buster and integral component of your workstation ergonomics now!
Stress Buster 1.2.0 review
Ergonomic software, or break reminder software, designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and other computer related health problems such as back pain, neck, wrist and shoulder pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis and tendinitis - often referred to collectively as "upper limb disorders". It can also aid in the recovery from such conditions. It runs quietly in the background, monitoring your computer activity and reminding you to take regular breaks. Stress Buster is easy to install and requires very little setting up yet is extremely effective. As Stress Buster reminds you to take your breaks, you will be surprised at how fast the time goes and how much work you are actually doing. You can download and try Stress Buster for free for 60 days.
* Three levels of breaks: Short Pause, Short Break and Long Break
* Tailor the break timings to suit your own preferences and working environment
* Each user can maintain their own personal settings
* Monitors your activity and only advises breaks when they are necessary
* Keeps you informed of your computer usage
* Progress indicator shows break time remaining
* Does not store computer activity statistics. Cannot be used to "spy" on your work.
* Snooze or ignore breaks
* Disable the ability to snooze and ignore breaks
* Optionally lock the computer to enforce breaks
* Assign your own sounds to break reminders
* Can be set to run automatically each time you log on to Windows
* Comprehensive help
Make Stress Buster an integral component of your workstation ergonomics now!