Free Software Downloads
Raster to Vector Advanced 7.1
check the available software downloads subcategories
|Company : Raster to Vector, Inc.
File download size: 546 kb
License : Shareware
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
Release date: 2005-05-26
Software Links:Homepage: software homepage
Download link: Download
Screenshot: View screenshot
related: raster to vector, raster, vector, conversion raster vector, raster to vector software, convert raster to vector
Raster to Vector Advanced 7.1 description
Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application. Any image which is stored in BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG and more formats can be processed by Raster to Vector into CAD DXF and other vector file formats.
Raster to Vector Advanced 7.1 review
Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.