Free Software Downloads
check the available software downloads subcategories
|Company : MIIK Ltd
File download size: 3918 kb
License : Commercial
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Linux, Mac
Release date: 2005-03-18
Software Links:Homepage: software homepage
Download link: Download
Screenshot: View screenshot
related: JNI, wrap, wrapper, JNIWrapper, Java, native, C, C++, win32, Windows, DLL, call, Linux, evaluation, trial, dynamic library
JNIWrapper 2.8.5 description
JNIWrapper eliminates difficulties in working with the native code from Java programs using standard JNI approach.
With JNIWrapper there is no need to create native code libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write your code using Java only, and our product does the rest.
JNIWrapper advantages: Minimum behind-the-scene operation; High performance; Automatic resource management.
JNIWrapper 2.8.5 review
JNIWrapper is the technology that eliminates difficulties in working with the native code from Java programs using standard Java Native Interface approach.
With JNIWrapper there is no need for you to create native code libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write your code using Java only, and our product does the rest.
The main features of JNIWrapper are:
- Invoke any function with any parameters from native code library
- Support for both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions
- Support for many data types including structures, unions and pointers
- Callbacks with any parameters and stdcall or cdecl calling conventions
- Specially tuned for operations with large amounts of complex native-side data
- Extensible architecture allows implementing new data types or customizing existing ones
- Support for thread-safe, truly concurrent function invocation
- Customizable native library searching mechanism
- Completely automatic resource management
- Crashes in native functions are converted to Java exceptions.
- Minimum behind-the-scene operation. Users should always be able to see and understand what is happening when working with the native-side data.
- High performance. JNIWrapper has been specially tuned for performance, especially in cases where large amounts of data are involved in the interactions.
- Automatic resource management. All resources allocated by JNIWrapper components are released auto�matically when no longer required.
- Comprehensive native function invocation support. JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and all complex C types including structures and unions.
Along with WinPack, a free addition to JNIWrapper, there is no need to learn the native Windows API to use it. WinPack library abilities:
- Access to Windows Registry;
- Windows Decoration;
- Tray icon for application, balloon tips.