Free Software Downloads
check the available software downloads subcategories
|Company : IS Decisions
File download size: 527 kb
License : Demo
OS: WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
Release date: 2004-09-20
Software Links:Homepage: software homepage
Download link: Download
Screenshot: View screenshot
related: remote task, remote administration, remote launch, remote management, remote control, remote shutdown, patch management, remote updatin
RemoteExec 3.07 description
RemoteExec® is a very powerful Windows® Network Management Solution. Its' main feature is to remotely run a same program on selected computers, in one pass.
Save Your Time and Money: Very easy to use, simple to install as no agents are required, RemoteExec® will allow you to eliminate all time consuming and ungrateful deployment tasks, and secure all ongoing patch management, without you having to leave your administration console!
RemoteExec 3.07 review
RemoteExec® is a very powerful tool for remotely updating your Windows NT/2000/XP networks.
It allows you to remotely execute the same program simultaneously on multiple computers, without requiring preinstalled agents on target machines.
RemoteExec® will dramatically minimize, simplify and secure all software and operating system administration tasks (Application and upgrade deployment, script and batch launching?), without disrupting on-going production.
- Remote running of program files (.exe, .bat, .cmd?), scripts (.vbs, .js?) and all associated file types (.doc, .wav, .reg, .msi...)
- Options to easily deploy Service Packs, patches, hotfixes, Internet Explorer updates and most Microsoft updates.
- Options to easily deploy Windows Installer packages (.msi), including customisation transform files.
- Remote shutdown, reboot and logoff scheduler.
- Integrated action scheduler.
- Interactive and background run modes
- Monitor remote script and batch launching from the administration console.
- Run ?telnet like? sessions on a remote computer.
- Perform conditional updates according to: OS version, Computer (workstation/server), Internet Explorer version, Service Pack level, or a specific registry value/key.
- Create and save RemoteExec actions and target computer lists as templates for future use.
- Detailed activity result logging.
- Command line mode, to remotely run RemoteExec actions from a script or with the task scheduler.
EXAMPLES OF USE:
- Remotely install Service Packs, security patches, hotfixes, and Windows Installer Packages (.msi files) like XP SP2.
- Modify remote registries with .reg file.
- Inform users of imminent events (server shutdowns, power cuts?) with a better presentation than popup messages. (e.g.: you can display the message as an html page or a Word document).
- Shutdown the entire network before a power cut.
- Close all user sessions on the network after working hours to improve security...